Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Affichage de 43 résultats Description archivistique

41 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques

84 Church Street - Dr. Ellis House

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-18-01
  • Pièce
  • 1996

The Dr. Ellis House is located mid-block on the west side at 84 Church Street. It was built pre-1900 in the Gothic Revival Cottage style. Dr. Ellis owned the house in 1900. The 1½-storey, three-bay structure has a medium-pitched, gable roof and a ...

Nancy Smith

110 Church Street - The Scott House

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-18-06
  • Pièce
  • 1996

The Scott House is located at 110 Church St. (on the northwest corner of Church and Frederick Streets). It was built in the neoclassical style around 1870. The two-storey, rectangular main building has a symmetrical façade, a centre hall plan, an...

Nancy Smith

168 Church Street - The Mark Scanlon House

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-18-14-2017-03-18-17
  • Partiellement
  • 1995

The Mark Scanlon House, also known locally as ‘The Pines’, is located at 168 Church St. (on the northwest corner of Church and Queen Streets). It was built in the Gothic Revival style around 1850 by Mark Scanlon. He was a lawyer and one of the ori...

Nancy Smith

Trinity Anglican Church - Bradford

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-TrinAngBWG
  • Dossier

Items relating to the Trinity Anglican Church of Bradford West Gwillimbury.

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

BWG Heritage Matters -Trinity Anglican Church

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-TrinAngBWG-2017-04-10-15
  • Pièce
  • 2017-03-23

This article was written by the Bradford West Gwillimbury Heritage Committee in commemoration of Ontario's Heritage Week. It briefly looks into the histories of the Trinity Anglican Church, and its neighbouring Rectory.

Miriam King

New Trinity Church building

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-TrinAngBWG-2016-11-16-02
  • Pièce
  • 1900-12-06

Article on the construction and history of Bradford's Trinity Anglican church. The opening ceremony was held on December 2, 1900.

Bradford Witness

William Melbourne House

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3680
  • Pièce
  • 1978

Located on the corner of Church and Frederick Streets. Built around 1850. The Gingerbreading fretwork on the roof was a common architectural detail of this time.

Dorothy Cilipka

Trinity Episcopal Church

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-BW1906-2017-04-27-11
  • Pièce
  • 1906

The article accompanying this photograph gives a quick history of the Trinity Episcopal Church, later known as the trinity Anglican Church at the corner of Church and James Streets. Rev. George B. Morley was the rector of this new building since t...

Edmund Garrett

Church Street - looking south

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-BWGCol-2016-10-28-13
  • Pièce
  • 1989-1992

View of Church Street looking south. To the right is Trinity Anglican Church, and further down is St. John's Presbyterian Church. St John's was demolished and relocated to 10th Sideroad in 2003, and the site became Trinity's parking lot and expans...

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

Résultats 1 à 10 sur 43