Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Affichage de 279 résultats Description archivistique

Seulement les objets numériques

Bessie, Libbie and William L. Campbell

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-CF-2019-02-08-04
  • Pièce
  • c. 1915

Photograph of Bessie Sutherland Campbell and her children, Elizabeth “Libbie” Florence Campbell and William L. Campbell outside of Bessie & William Campbell’s house on Johns Street, c. 1915. William's dog can also be seen in this picture.

Luanne Campbell Edwards

Ellens Family

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-PH19359
  • Pièce

Gordon, Trudy, Frances, and Auke Ellens in front of their home in the Holland Marsh. They are standing beside their cookstove, which was used outside the house until the chimney was installed (the chimney pictured was newly installed). Auke Ellens...

Addy Ellens

Swan, Miriam MP3

  • CA BWGPL OH-Swan
  • Pièce
  • 1994-11-11

An interview with Miriam Swan by Joe Saint. They discuss the Jeff's Homestead, which is Miriam's home, and the Strafford's home.

Miriam Swan

Lukes' house / Convent

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Arch-PH268
  • Pièce
  • 1930

This was the home of Sam and Gilbert Lukes. It was originally built by John MacLean Stevenson in 1876. It was sold, first to Robert Bingham in 1877, then to James Boddy in 1894(?) who named it "Fairview". Later, after a number of other sales, it ...

Lewis Campbell

Thompson Fisher House and Fred C. Cook Senior Elementary School

  • LHC-TownBWG-Muni-BWGCol-2016-12-23-08
  • Pièce
  • 1989-1991

Photograph of the Thompson Fisher House with the previous Fred C. Cook Senior Elementary School/ Bradford High School in the background. The Thompson Fisher House was built in the 1880s. Thompson Fisher was an insurance agent in Barrie and Allisto...

Dr. Lewis Campbell House

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-BWGCol-2016-11-09-12
  • Pièce
  • 1989-1992

This is the house of Dr. Lewis Campbell at 33 John St. East. It was built in 1900, and many of the details within the house are still original. A roof skylight, balcony infill above the porch, and the entrance stairs and railing have all been modi...

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

103 James Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-01-16
  • Pièce
  • 1995

This house is located at 103 James Street. (1)

Janice Hopkins

64 James Street

  • GJ-HB-2017-04-01-13
  • Pièce
  • 1995

The house located at 64 James St. was considered to be new when this photo was taken in 1995. The area behind the house was once used for lawn bowling. (1)

Janice Hopkins

Animal Footprint

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-11-20-02
  • Pièce
  • 1994

An animal footprint in a building brick. The brick is displayed on a wood mount with a gold plaque. The item was recovered by Bill Patton during the demolition of the Convent in August 1994.

Bill Patton

Large Most Attractive Home Trophy

  • CA BWGPL AR-2019-02-01-10
  • Pièce
  • 1948

A metal and wood trophy given for most attractive home in Bradford. The title was won by Mrs. W. H. Lee in 1948. Label on bottom reads: “Blue Ribbon Trophy, Wm. A. Rogers, Made by Oneida Co.”

Bradford Board of Trade

Résultats 1 à 10 sur 279