Showing 196 results Archivistische beschrijving
Volume 3 of the Joe Saint fonds
- CA BWGPL JS-Vol3
Contains items on:
*Buildings (A-E - 1600; F-L - 1610; M-Z - 1620)
*Photographs - People - Families (1710)
*Photographs - People - Sports/organizations (1720)
*Photographs - People - Work groups (1730)
*Photographs - Around Town - Streets/Building...
61 Holland Street East - The Bradford Town Hall
- CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-03-25-08
The Bradford Town Hall is located at 61 Holland St. East. It survived the fire of 1871 that destroyed much of Bradford’s downtown. The building was being used as a schoolhouse in 1875 when a severe wind storm blew off the roof and killed a member ...
- CA BWGPL JS-Vol4-JSC-v4-3010
Contains misc. items, lettered A - O
Historic Buildings Album
- CA BWGPL GJ-HB
This folder contains photographs of various historic buildings in Bradford and accompanying descriptions on each. The photographs are found in the Bill & Erica Marks Archive Room and were originally compiled by George Jackson and Joe Saint. The te...
96 John Street West
- CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-05-19
This house is located on the south side at 96 John St. West. It was considered to be “new” when this photo was taken in 1995. Many years previously, this property was owned by Bill and Mae Fuller. (1, 2)
65 and 67 Holland Street West - Standard Bank
- CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-01-01
The Standard Bank is located at 65 and 67 Holland St. West. It was built in the Romanesque Revival style around 1860-1900. O.M. Seim, previous owner of the Bradford Witness newspaper (1916-1932), and his family (Gordon, Ken, Marjorie, Maurice and ...
Resultaten 191 tot 196 van 196