Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 403 results Archivistische beschrijving

397 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

96 John Street West

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-05-19
  • Stuk
  • 1995

This house is located on the south side at 96 John St. West. It was considered to be “new” when this photo was taken in 1995. Many years previously, this property was owned by Bill and Mae Fuller. (1, 2)

Janice Hopkins

65 and 67 Holland Street West - Standard Bank

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-01-01
  • Stuk
  • 1995

The Standard Bank is located at 65 and 67 Holland St. West. It was built in the Romanesque Revival style around 1860-1900. O.M. Seim, previous owner of the Bradford Witness newspaper (1916-1932), and his family (Gordon, Ken, Marjorie, Maurice and ...

Nancy Smith

West, John MP3

  • CA BWGPL OH-West
  • Stuk
  • 1996-10-29

An interview with Mr. and Mrs. John West, discussing harvesting onions, potatoes and carrots, with mentions on the harvesting machines that were used in farming such vegetables.

George Jackson

Resultaten 401 tot 403 van 403