Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Mostrar 2 resultados Descrição arquivística

2 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

84 John Street East

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-04-17
  • Item
  • 1995

The mid-block building located at 84 John St. East was built around 1920-1930’s in the Ontario Vernacular Cottage style. It was erected on property that was originally owned by Tom Saint and was the site of his storage lot (behind his business on ...

Nancy Smith

Hydro Sub. John E./Nelson St.

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-05-06
  • Item
  • 1995-1996

The first hydro substation in Bradford was located on Nelson St. (south of John St. East). It was built in 1916 (or 1918) by Tom and Len Saint on a small piece of property owned by the foundry on Holland Street. (1, 2) Please contact the Bradford ...

Janice Hopkins