Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 29 results Archival description

29 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Drug Store

  • CA BWGPL GJ-SB 76/77/78-PH26748
  • Item
  • 1925

"This week's historical photo was submitted by Lew Campbell of RR 2, Bradford, whose father, W.L. Campbell (behind the counter) operated the drug store on Holland Street now occupied Ritchie's Variety Store. Fred C. Cook, standing in front of the ...

Lew Campbell

Bradford Post Office 1938

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-2019-02-07-30
  • Item
  • 1938

A photograph of the Bradford Post Office, taken by Lewis (Lew) Campbell in 1938.

Lew Campbell

Building of the Community Centre

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-2019-07-08-04
  • Item
  • 1956

A photograph of the community centre being constructed in 1956.

Luanne Campbell Edwards

Holland Street E. at Colborne Street 1908

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-2019-07-16-01
  • Item
  • 1908

A photograph found in the newspaper showing Holland Street East at Colborne Street, looking west. It also shows the celebrations for the July 1st weekend. Printed in in the 1950s. Article clipped out of newspaper by Lew Campbell.

Lew Campbell

House of Dr. Frederick Coney Stevenson - c. 1905

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-2019-07-16-02
  • Item
  • 1908

Photograph of the home of Dr. Frederick Coney Stevenson at 136 Barrie Street, c. 1905. In the 1940s it was added to, the facade changed and turned into a nursing home. This picture was given to Lew Campbell by Ken Stevenson, Dr. Stevenson’s gran...

Lew Campbell

Central Hotel

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-PH269
  • Item

The Central Hotel, run by Peter Holt. Later, it was converted to the Bank of Commerce. Now, it is a convenience store. Notice that the writing on the photograph labels Holland Street West as Main Street

Lew Campbell

Results 1 to 10 of 29