This structure had a drive shed at the rear for stabling horses while the congregation attended church. The seating capacity was 125. The building had a simple 3-bay rectangular plan with a steep-pitched gable roof. Exterior buttresses and corner turrets (in lieu of a main spire) accentuated the sense of height. The symmetrical layout had a central aisle and an elevated pulpit and sacrament tables located at the front of the church. Large Gothic windows had vertical feature elements and pointed arch tracery. There was also a rose window. The large central entrance had an arched transom above. Solid brick masonry construction rested on a random field stone foundation. This building was demolished in 1957. The replacement church has a larger seating capacity. (3) Please contact the Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library (905-775-3328) if you have any other information about this photo.
Collection of items that can be found in the Local History and Archives rooms, either in physical or digital form. Collection includes documents, maps, photographs and items relating to the Bradford West Gwillimbury area's local history.