Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Mostrando 193 resultados Descripción archivística

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

193 resultados con objetos digitales Muestra los resultados con objetos digitales

103 James Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-01-16
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1995

This house is located at 103 James Street. (1)

Janice Hopkins

64 James Street

  • GJ-HB-2017-04-01-13
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1995

The house located at 64 James St. was considered to be new when this photo was taken in 1995. The area behind the house was once used for lawn bowling. (1)

Janice Hopkins

26 Colborne Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-03-18-18
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1995

The house, which is currently found at 26 Colborne St., was moved to this site many years ago. It was originally located across the river on the west side of Federal Farms Road. The west entrance to Queensville passed through the property. The one...

Joe Saint

157 John Street West

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-06-09
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1995

This bungalow located at 157 John St. West originally had a woodshed on the east side. It was once owned by Bill Semenuk, until he and his family moved to Barrie. He was considered to be a good electrical, radio, and watch repairman. The house was...

Janice Hopkins

108 Moore Street

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-07-11
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1995

The stately house located at 108 Moore Street (on the northwest corner of Moore and Frederick Streets) was built around 1880 in the Eclectic Gothic Revival style. Originally, it was the home of the Andrew Thompson family. He was the owner of a har...

Nancy Smith

71 John Street East

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-04-14
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1996

The mid-block building located at 71 John St. East was built around 1900 in the Edwardian Classicism style. It was once the home of Sam Stein and his son and daughter. He was the owner of the Toronto Manufacturing Co. (maker of baby carriages and ...

Nancy Smith

79 John Street East

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-04-16
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1996

The mid-block structure located at 79 John St. East was built around 1860-1890’s in the Gothic Revival style. Originally, there was a shed and garage attached to the house at the rear and a vacant lot on the east side. This building was the home ...

Nancy Smith

93 John Street East

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-05-01
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1996

The mid-block building located on the north side at 93 John Street East was built pre-1900 in the Gothic Revival Cottage style. A large horse stable and a barn for storing marsh hay once stood behind the house. A fence also ran across the length o...

Nancy Smith

98 John Street East

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-05-02
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1995

The structure located at 98 John St. East was the home of the Collings family years ago. The large, two-storey, frame and stucco-clad house has a long shed at the back that was once used for automobile storage (and later as a utilities room). Befo...

Janice Hopkins

218 Simcoe Road

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-21-16
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1995

This two-storey structure is located at 218 Simcoe Road. It is the fourth house on the west side (south of the “Y” in Simcoe Road). Robert Stewart, his wife, and family lived here many years ago. His son George, who married Ethel Waldruff, played ...

Janice Hopkins

Resultados 1 a 10 de 193