123 John Street West - The Former Presbyterian Manse
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-06-03
The former Presbyterian Manse is located at 123 John St. West (on the northeast corner of John and Essa Streets). It was built around 1880 in the Eclectic Neoclassical style. Presbyterian ministers lived here in the 1920-1930’s. Rev. McLaren and h...
129 James Street - The Old Presbyterian Manse
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-01-20
The Old Presbyterian Manse is located at 129 James St. (on the northeast corner of James and Essa Streets). It was built around 1875 in the Neoclassical style. It was being used as a manse at the turn of the century and has since been converted in...