27 Simcoe Road
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-21-02
Alex Sutherland’s bakeshop was located at 27 Simcoe Road for many years. It was later sold to Howard Bowser. Howard converted it into a rental dwelling. The building was eventually owned by a market gardener who had a cement garage and storage bui...
Hydro Sub. John E./Nelson St.
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-05-06
The first hydro substation in Bradford was located on Nelson St. (south of John St. East). It was built in 1916 (or 1918) by Tom and Len Saint on a small piece of property owned by the foundry on Holland Street. (1, 2)
Please contact the Bradford ...