Charles Evans named for jubilee medal
- CA BWGPL GJ-SB 77-PH26872
"Alex Haley in his recent novel, Roots, aptly illustrated the significance and importance of having a sense of where one has come from. A person who has such a sense of his genealogical history is Charles Evans, Bradford's nominee to receive the ...
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-KJ-2018-05-29-05
- 1860 - 1910
Black and White Reproduction of a Photograph of Charles Watson (1831-1910).
Charles and Jane Banting Family Portrait & Home
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-KJ-2018-05-29-08
- 1898 - 1920
Black and White Photograph of Charles and Jane Banting and their family at their home on Lot 24, Concession 8 (Beeton Road and Highway 27) in New Tecumseth. Pictured: Charles Banting, Jane McDermott Banting, Effie Banting Wilson, Annie Banting, Be...
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Culbert
Photographs of the Culbert family found in the BWGPL collection.
Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Har
- 1984 - 1991
Includes a collection of newsletters published from 1984 - 1991. The series is titled "The Harman's of Yonge Street" and was originally edited, compiled and shipped by Marie Svedahl in Saskatchewan to any subscribers of the newsletter. The items ...
Issue 1 - Vol. 1
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Har-HarNews1-2019-01-16-02
"The Harman's of Yonge Street" Volume 1 Issue 1 from 1984.
Issue 1 - Vol. 2
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Har-HarNews2-2019-01-16-06
"The Harman's of Yonge Street" Volume 2 Issue 1 from 1985.
Issue 1 - Vol. 3
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Har-HarNews3-2019-01-17-01
"The Harman's of Yonge Street" Volume 3 Issue 1 from 1986.
Issue 1 - Vol. 4
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Har-HarNews4-2019-01-17-05
"The Harman's of Yonge Street" Volume 4 Issue 1 from 1987.
Issue 1 - Vol. 5
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Har-HarNews5-2019-01-17-09
"The Harman's of Yonge Street" Volume 5 Issue 1 from 1988.