Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 8 results Archival description

8 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Animal Footprint

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-11-20-02
  • Item
  • 1994

An animal footprint in a building brick. The brick is displayed on a wood mount with a gold plaque. The item was recovered by Bill Patton during the demolition of the Convent in August 1994.

Bill Patton

Convent Decorative Plaster Point

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-11-19-02
  • Item
  • After 1876

A decorative plaster point recovered during demolition of The Lukes House/The Convent in August 1994. This house had various owners throughout its history. Most notably, Reverend Egerton Ryerson, Samuel Lukes and the Ursuline Order of the Diocese ...

Convent Plaster Decorative Moulding

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-08-09-05
  • Item
  • After 1876

A piece of plaster decorative moulding recovered during demolition of The Lukes House/The Convent in August 1994. This house had various owners throughout its history. Most notably, Reverend Egerton Ryerson, Samuel Lukes and the Ursuline Order of ...

Convent Wood Decorative Moulding

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-08-09-06
  • Item
  • After 1876

A piece of plaster decorative moulding recovered during demolition of The Lukes House/The Convent in August 1994. This house had various owners throughout its history. Most notably, Reverend Egerton Ryerson, Samuel Lukes and the Ursuline Order of ...

Old bradford Fire Hall

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-FireHall-2019-03-08-20
  • Item
  • Pre-1993

A photograph of the Old Bradford Fire Hall at 57 Holland Street East. It was demolished in approx. 1992/93.

Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury

Pink Brick

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-11-19-03
  • Item
  • Unknown

A pink building brick. Possibly recovered during demolition of The Lukes House/The Convent in August 1994.

Plaster Decorative Moulding from Convent

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-11-15-03
  • Item
  • After 1876

A piece of plaster decorative moulding recovered during demolition of The Lukes House/The Convent in August 1994. This house had various owners throughout its history. Most notably, Reverend Egerton Ryerson, Samuel Lukes and the Ursuline Order of ...

Red Ontario Brick

  • CA BWGPL AR-2018-11-19-04
  • Item
  • Unknown

A red building brick with "ONTARIO" printed on it. Possibly recovered during demolition of The Lukes House/The Convent in August 1994.