Members of the 1989 Summer Reading Club at the Bradford Public Library posing with their paper-maiche dinosaur. Dinosaur was named "Bruno Bronty" by Jill Foley. In no particular order: Kristin, Kendra, Erin, Teresa Park, Nicole V., Jane Mazeda, Kevin, Megan, Jill Foley, Annabella DaSilva, Lisa Dudo, Rebecca Nieboer, Jason Weening, and librarian Anita Sikma.
The structure located at 21 Holland St. West is part of what is known as the Evans Block. The building was raised and Len Saint added a cellar and a foundation. The work was done by Mac Campbell and his team of carpenters. T.W.W. Evans had the building constructed to house his law practice. The upstairs was also used for years by Dr. Ellis, a dentist. The upper floor even served as Bradford Library in the 1930s, run by Mrs. Day. At one time, the offices of Tupling Insurance were also located in this building. In 1957 a fire destroyed several buildings to the east, but this structure was spared. (1, 2)