Corner of Queen and Moore Streets - Roman Catholic Church
- CA BWGPL 2017-04-18-11
This structure had a drive shed at the rear for stabling horses while the congregation attended church. The seating capacity was 125. The building had a simple 3-bay rectangular plan with a steep-pitched gable roof. Exterior buttresses and corner ...
Roman Catholic Church
- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-BW1906-2017-03-27-46
The article accompanying this photograph gives a quick history of the Roman Catholic Church, which was located on the corner of Moore and Frederick Streets. It was built in 1862. The officiating priest was Rev. Father Whitney in 1906.