Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Mostrando 70 resultados Descripción archivística

Sólo objetos digitales

S.S. #5, Bond Head School

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS8565
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1913

S.S. #5, Bond Head School. This one-room schoolhouse was built in 1874

WEGWHIST Collection

Bond Head School Class Photo 1954

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS10304
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1954

Mrs. Viola Burden and the students who moved into the new Bond Head School 1954 Back Row: Etta Whiteside, Merle Reynolds, Rachel Feaver, Allan McLean, Norm Harvey, Don Whiteside, Richard Sweeney, Keith Reynolds, Gord Brown, Karl Reynolds, Teacher ...

Bradford High School Ruins

  • CA BWGPL LHC-DIS-Fire-OS10254
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1923

Bradford High School, destroyed by fire in 1923. These are the remains.

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

Bradford Public School Class Picture 1926

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS8990
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1926

Bradford Public School, Teacher: Mr. Atkinson Front Row: Elenor Colling, Jean Robinson, Harold*, Lewis Walton, Belfry*, Gordon Ogilive, Jim Church, James Elwood, Cavallo*, Keith Kilkenny Middle Row: Donald Wilson, Fred Nesbitt, Irwin McLean, Marga...

Old Hollows School - S.S. #13

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS10804
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1888

The old Hollows schoolhouse on the Middletown Sideroad of West Gwillimbury. In 1863, this school was built by John Garbutt on his lot (Con. 12, lot 11) so his children would not need to walk as far. The school burned down in 1888 and a new, brick ...

William Fuller

S.S. #11, Pinkerton School

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS10279
  • Unidad documental simple

S.S. #11, Pinkerton School This school was named after surveyor and settler Matthew Pinkerton. He built the log schoolhouse in 1840 on the NE corner of his lot (Con. 10, lot 6). A new, brick school was built in 1873 kitty-corner to the old one by ...

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

SS #10: Newton Robinson Public School

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Sch-OS9432
  • Unidad documental simple

Newton Robinson Public School between 1906-1912. This school possibly began in the 1830s when it was Latimer's Corners, though the structure in the photograph was from 1875 on land purchased from James Downey. It joined with SS #12 of Tecumseth. T...

Resultados 1 a 10 de 70