A Heritage Moment - Trinity Anglican Church, Bond Head
- CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-BHChu-PH26643
Description : On the north side of the 7th Line, about 1 km. west of Bond Head, there is a metre-high cairn in the fence line, that marks the location of the home and church built by the Rev. Featherstone Osler in the late 1830s. The frame church,...
Bradford West Gwillimbury Times
- CA BWGPL WEG-Arch
Contains items relating to Architecture. Headings include:
*Historic Homes/ Buildings
*Hotels & Inns
*Housing Outside WG
Buildings & Architecure F-L
- CA BWGPL JS-Vol3-JSC-v3-1610
Contains articles and clippings related to the buildings and architecture of Bradford West Gwillimbury, from F-L
Buildings & Architecure L-Z
- CA BWGPL JS-Vol3-JSC-v3-1620
Contains articles and clippings related to the buildings and architecture of Bradford West Gwillimbury, from L-Z
Historic Buildings Album
- CA BWGPL GJ-HB
This folder contains descriptions on various historic buildings of Bradford. The photographs are found in the Local History Room and were originally compiled by George Jackson and Joe Saint. The text accompanying each photograph was researched and...
Home on Holland St.
- CA BWGPL DC-PH3692
This home on Holland Street has since been demolished.
Samuel Luke's House
This building was built in 1876 by John Maclean Stevenson, a lawyer and reeve of Bradford from 1871-1877. It was sold to the Lukes Family in 1910, who owned and operated the Bradford Flouring Mill since 1878, which was one of the best equipped mil...
- CA BWGPL LHC-SCom-OS9695
James Smith home. Presently the restaurant Poco Cappello Ristorante.
- CA BWGPL DC-PH3234
This home is located on the corner of Church and Queen St. It is an early Gothic style house with gingerbreading on the eves. It was made of a rare pink brick, possibly created in Newmarket.
The house was built in 1850 by Mark Scanlon, a lawyer,...