Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 6 results Archival description

4 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

A Heritage Moment - Trinity Anglican Church, Bond Head

  • CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-BHChu-PH26643
  • Item

Description : On the north side of the 7th Line, about 1 km. west of Bond Head, there is a metre-high cairn in the fence line, that marks the location of the home and church built by the Rev. Featherstone Osler in the late 1830s. The frame church,...

Bradford West Gwillimbury Times

Another landmark house in BWG at risk?

  • CA BWGPL LHC-Arti-2017-05-09-02
  • Item
  • 2008-07-24

Article about the history of the Phillips-Stoddart mud brick house, built circa 1837.

Bradford West Gwillimbury Times

Historic Buildings Album

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB
  • File
  • 1995-2017

This folder contains descriptions on various historic buildings of Bradford. The photographs are found in the Local History Room and were originally compiled by George Jackson and Joe Saint. The text accompanying each photograph was researched and...

Janice Hopkins

The Mills Family

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-Mill
  • File
  • 2016

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library

The Pines

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3234
  • Item
  • 1968

This home is located on the corner of Church and Queen St. It is an early Gothic style house with gingerbreading on the eves. It was made of a rare pink brick, possibly created in Newmarket. The house was built in 1850 by Mark Scanlon, a lawyer,...

Dorothy Cilipka