129 James Street - The Old Presbyterian Manse
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-01-20
The Old Presbyterian Manse is located at 129 James St. (on the northeast corner of James and Essa Streets). It was built around 1875 in the Neoclassical style. It was being used as a manse at the turn of the century and has since been converted in...
43/45 Drury Street
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-20-06
The mid-block building located at 43 and 45 Drury St. was built in the Neoclassical Duplex style in the 1860-1880’s. Leonard Saint bought the building in 1909 from Mrs. Garrett (mother of E. Garrett who owned the Bradford Witness newspaper). Len w...