A Heritage Moment - Trinity Anglican Church, Bond Head
- CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-BHChu-PH26643
Description : On the north side of the 7th Line, about 1 km. west of Bond Head, there is a metre-high cairn in the fence line, that marks the location of the home and church built by the Rev. Featherstone Osler in the late 1830s. The frame church,...
Bradford West Gwillimbury Times
Christ Anglican Church
- CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-OS8526
Christ Church on the Bond Head Road in Middleton, the first Anglican church in West Gwillimbury. Before demolition after WWII.
Leslie F. Wilcox, Dr.
- CA BWGPL LHC-SCom-BondHead-OS9357
If you have any additional information about this photo please contact the library at 905-775-3328.
Osler, Reverend Featherstone Lake
- CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-OS10022
Sketch of the Rev. Featherstone Lake Osler (1805-1895), who was the first resident clergyman in West Gwillimbury. Rev. Osler was born in Falmouth, England, and left for Bond Head with his wife, Ellen, in 1837. He was an Anglican minister who looke...
Postcard of Bond Head - Trinity Anglican Church
- CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-BHChu-PH18607
Souvenir private post card looking north from Bond Head. Trinity Anglican Church is to the left. Photograph taken c. 1906-1912.