Church Street - looking south
- CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-BWGCol-2016-10-28-13
View of Church Street looking south. To the right is Trinity Anglican Church, and further down is St. John's Presbyterian Church. St John's was demolished and relocated to 10th Sideroad in 2003, and the site became Trinity's parking lot and expans...
Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library
Military History is recalled by Finding of Button
- CA BWGPL LHC-Arti-2017-05-11-02
"While working in the flower-bed at the front of the bradford Presbyterian Church this summer, Mr. harvey Curry dug up a small object which turned out to be a button off a soldier's uniform. A little rubbing revealed the number "30" inside a raise...
- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-BW1906-2017-03-27-44
The article accompanying this photograph gives a quick history of the Presbyterian Church in Bradford. A biography of its charge in 1906, Rev. D.N. Morden, is also included.
St. John's Presbyterian Church
The Church was built in 1893 on the corner of Church and John Street, during the pastorade of Rev. F. Smith. It replaced a frame structure that was sold to the Anglican Church to be used for a parish hall in 1893, it was demolished in 1953. The ...