Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Affichage de 14 résultats Description archivistique

Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives Seulement les objets numériques

Dr. Lewis H. Campbell Lacrosse Medal Portrait

  • CA BWGPL AR-Camp-2018-11-21-01
  • Pièce
  • 1900s

Dr. Lewis H. Campbell's portrait inside of his lacrosse championship medal, resting on a case. Dr. Campbell was a lacrosse champion in 1902 and 1905.

Luanne Campbell Edwards

L.H. and W.L. Campbell Lacrosse Medals - Front View

  • CA BWGPL AR-Camp-2018-11-21-02
  • Pièce
  • 1902 - 1905

One side of two Canadian Lacrosse Association Championship medals awarded to William L. Campbell and Dr. Lewis H. Campbell. Both men were on Bradford's lacrosse team and their names are engraved on the medals (as seen in this view). Dr. Campbell w...

Luanne Campbell Edwards

Lawn Bowling Balls

  • CA BWGPL AR-Camp-2018-11-22-18
  • Pièce
  • Post-1880

Two lawn bowling balls. One engrave with "LHC" and the other with "W.L.C." One belonged to Dr. Lewis H. Campbell and the other to his brother William L. Campbell. Both were members of Bradford's lawn bowling club.

Luanne Campbell Edwards

Bradford Dog Tax Tags

  • CA BWGPL AR-Camp-2018-11-23-05
  • Pièce
  • Pre-1935

Six metal dog registration/tax tags from Bradford and belonging to William L. Campbell. Tags are dated for 1918, 1919, 1921, 1924, 1936, 1939.

Luanne Campbell Edwards

W. L. Campbell Drug Store Collection

  • CA BWGPL AR-Camp-2018-11-23-06
  • Pièce
  • 1891 - 1951

A collection of items from when W.L. Campbell Drug Store was in operation and showcases the types of items that would have been sold there/the services offered. Items include lotions, powders, photo printing envelopes.

Luanne Campbell Edwards

Folliott's Insurance

  • CA BWGPL DC-PH3219
  • Pièce
  • 1967

These shops were located on Holland St. East, near Barrie Street. This building used to be Bracken's Drug Store, owned by Mr E.O. Bracken and part of I.D.A. (Independent Druggists Alliance). Mrs. Myrtle Bracken was a Public School Teacher. Today ...

Dorothy Cilipka

10 and 12 Holland Street West - Compton's IGA

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-03-28-03
  • Pièce
  • 1995

The mid-block building located at 10 and 12 Holland St. West was built in the Ontario Vernacular style around 1872-1899. The two-storey, commercial, detached ‘row’ building had a narrow rectangular plan with an asymmetrical organization. ‘Main str...

Nancy Smith

5 and 9 Holland Street East

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-24-03
  • Pièce
  • 1995

The building located at 5 Holland St. East (near the northeast corner of Holland and Barrie Streets) has solid-brick construction. The office of veterinarian Dr. Stephenson (who lived on Queen Street across from the public school) was on the groun...

Janice Hopkins

W. L. Campbell Window Display

  • CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-Store-PH3254-2019-02-07-24
  • Partiellement
  • 1938

A photograph of the window at W. L. Campbell Drug Store, taken by Lewis (Lew) Campbell in 1938. Buildings that burned down in a fire during the 1950s can be seen in the window’s reflection.

Luanne Campbell Edwards

Written Prescription

  • CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-CF-2018-06-11-02
  • Pièce
  • 1915-09-26

A prescription written by Dr. Lewis H. Campbell on his brother William L. Campbell's (owner of a pharmacy) stationary. Dated September 26, 1915.

Lewis H. Campbell, Dr.

Résultats 1 à 10 sur 14