Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Showing 1 results Archivistische beschrijving

Only digital objects

32 Holland Street East

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-25-01
  • Stuk
  • 1995

Ed Cave built the flat-roofed, cement building located at 32 Holland St. East. It was originally used as a milk creamery. Around 1934, Cousins Dairy (from Aurora) took over and put Roy in charge. A restaurant was added at the front that was run by...

Janice Hopkins