43/45 Drury Street
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-20-06
The mid-block building located at 43 and 45 Drury St. was built in the Neoclassical Duplex style in the 1860-1880’s. Leonard Saint bought the building in 1909 from Mrs. Garrett (mother of E. Garrett who owned the Bradford Witness newspaper). Len w...
47 and 49 Simcoe Road
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-21-07
The mid-block building located at 47/49 Simcoe Road was built around 1830-1860 in the Neoclassical Duplex style. Originally, there was a long, one-storey, frame house located at this site. It had a verandah on the northwest side, a picket fence al...