33 John Street East - The Dr. Lewis Campbell House
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-04-06
The Dr. Lewis Campbell House is a mid-block building located at 33 John St. East. It was built in 1900 in the Eclectic Edwardian style. Dr. Lewis H. Campbell was a well-known physician, athlete, and field lacrosse player. He travelled with the loc...
7 John Street East - The Tindall House
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-04-01
The Tindall House is located at 7 John St. East (on the northeast corner of John and Barrie Streets). It was built by Isaac Coburn around 1910-20 in the Dutch Colonial Revival style. The house was built for Reuben Tindall (an implement dealer), hi...