- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-BW1906-2017-04-27-12
- Unidad documental simple
Parte deLocal History Collection
Greenview Farm was the residence of Richard H. Crake, wheat farmer, and covered 212 acres in 1906. It was located on the "Bond Head Rd.", or Highway 88 near Sideroad 10. It was first the Tyrwhitt Farm, owned by Colonel Tyrwhitt of Bond Head, before Crake bought it in 1903. Crake farmed here until 1914, when it was sold to F. Smelser. He was known to the town as Dick Crake.