Bessie, Libbie and William L. Campbell
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-CF-2019-02-08-04
- c. 1915
Photograph of Bessie Sutherland Campbell and her children, Elizabeth “Libbie” Florence Campbell and William L. Campbell outside of Bessie & William Campbell’s house on Johns Street, c. 1915. William's dog can also be seen in this picture.
Luanne Campbell Edwards
Historic Buildings Album
- CA BWGPL GJ-HB
This folder contains photographs of various historic buildings in Bradford and accompanying descriptions on each. The photographs are found in the Bill & Erica Marks Archive Room and were originally compiled by George Jackson and Joe Saint. The te...
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-PH19359
Gordon, Trudy, Frances, and Auke Ellens in front of their home in the Holland Marsh. They are standing beside their cookstove, which was used outside the house until the chimney was installed (the chimney pictured was newly installed). Auke Ellens...
Swan, Miriam MP3
- CA BWGPL OH-Swan
An interview with Miriam Swan by Joe Saint. They discuss the Jeff's Homestead, which is Miriam's home, and the Strafford's home.
Lukes' house / Convent
- CA BWGPL WEG-Arch-PH268
This was the home of Sam and Gilbert Lukes. It was originally built by John MacLean Stevenson in 1876. It was sold, first to Robert Bingham in 1877, then to James Boddy in 1894(?) who named it "Fairview". Later, after a number of other sales, it ...
Thompson Fisher House and Fred C. Cook Senior Elementary School
Photograph of the Thompson Fisher House with the previous Fred C. Cook Senior Elementary School/ Bradford High School in the background. The Thompson Fisher House was built in the 1880s. Thompson Fisher was an insurance agent in Barrie and Allisto...
Dr. Lewis Campbell House
- CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-BWGCol-2016-11-09-12
This is the house of Dr. Lewis Campbell at 33 John St. East. It was built in 1900, and many of the details within the house are still original. A roof skylight, balcony infill above the porch, and the entrance stairs and railing have all been modi...
Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library
103 James Street
- CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-01-16
This house is located at 103 James Street. (1)
64 James Street
The house located at 64 James St. was considered to be new when this photo was taken in 1995. The area behind the house was once used for lawn bowling. (1)
- CA BWGPL AR-2018-11-20-02
An animal footprint in a building brick. The brick is displayed on a wood mount with a gold plaque. The item was recovered by Bill Patton during the demolition of the Convent in August 1994.