Historic Buildings Album
- CA BWGPL GJ-HB
This folder contains photographs of various historic buildings in Bradford and accompanying descriptions on each. The photographs are found in the Bill & Erica Marks Archive Room and were originally compiled by George Jackson and Joe Saint. The te...
Thompson Fisher House and Fred C. Cook Senior Elementary School
Photograph of the Thompson Fisher House with the previous Fred C. Cook Senior Elementary School/ Bradford High School in the background. The Thompson Fisher House was built in the 1880s. Thompson Fisher was an insurance agent in Barrie and Allisto...
Dr. Lewis Campbell House
- CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-BWGCol-2016-11-09-12
This is the house of Dr. Lewis Campbell at 33 John St. East. It was built in 1900, and many of the details within the house are still original. A roof skylight, balcony infill above the porch, and the entrance stairs and railing have all been modi...
Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library
103 James Street
- CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-01-16
This house is located at 103 James Street. (1)
64 James Street
The house located at 64 James St. was considered to be new when this photo was taken in 1995. The area behind the house was once used for lawn bowling. (1)
- CA BWGPL AR-2018-11-20-02
An animal footprint in a building brick. The brick is displayed on a wood mount with a gold plaque. The item was recovered by Bill Patton during the demolition of the Convent in August 1994.
26 Colborne Street
- CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-03-18-18
The house, which is currently found at 26 Colborne St., was moved to this site many years ago. It was originally located across the river on the west side of Federal Farms Road. The west entrance to Queensville passed through the property. The one...
157 John Street West
- CA BWGPL GJ-HB-2017-04-06-09
This bungalow located at 157 John St. West originally had a woodshed on the east side. It was once owned by Bill Semenuk, until he and his family moved to Barrie. He was considered to be a good electrical, radio, and watch repairman. The house was...
Another landmark house in BWG at risk?
- CA BWGPL LHC-Arti-2017-05-09-02
Article about the history of the Phillips-Stoddart mud brick house, built circa 1837.
Bradford West Gwillimbury Times
- CA BWGPL WEG-Arch-2016-12-19-08
Photograph of the Convent demolition