Showing 1 results

Archivistische beschrijving
Janice Hopkins Victor Turner Holland River Gardens Co. Ltd.
Print preview View:

1 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

61 John Street East - Vic Turner House

The house located at 61 John St. East was built on what was originally the west lot of Miss Hayes’ property. It was built in 1949 by Vic Turner. He was a retired farmer from the Scotch Settlement. The structure became the home of Vic and his wife (Irene) in February, 1949. Vic sold fertilizer and worked for Holland River Gardens. The small, 1½-storey, frame house had a garage underneath on the east side of Nelson Street. (1, 2)

George Jackson