A. Sutherland Grocery Invoice
- CA BWGPL LHC-FamFil-CF-2018-06-11-20
Image of an invoice from A. Sutherland Grocery on Holland Street. The invoice is dated June 12th, 1926 and to Hazel Campbell. Alexander Sutherland also operated a bakery on Simcoe Road. His wife, Elizabeth was the sister of Bessie Campbell (wife ...
Alexander Sutherland Death Announcement
- CA BWGPL VS-1900-2019-02-07-08
An announcement of the death of Bradford businessman and owner of Sutherland’s Grocery, Alexander Sutherland on July 24th, 1931. Appeared in the July 29th, 1931 issue of the Bradford Witness.
Cottrell's Garage Ad
- CA BWGPL LHC-Newsp-Adver-2019-02-05-05
An ad for Cottrell’s Garage in Bradford, c. 1933. Appeared in the Bradford Witness.
Gardner's Store Ad
- CA BWGPL LHC-Newsp-Adver-2019-02-05-06
An ad for Gardner’s store in Bradford, c. 1933. Appeared in the Bradford Witness.
Gardner's Store Ad with Prices
- CA BWGPL LHC-Newsp-Adver-2019-02-05-13
An ad for Gardner’s Store in Bradford with a list of prices for various supplies, c. 1933. Appeared in the Bradford Witness.
Hammell's Grocery Store Ad
- CA BWGPL LHC-Newsp-Adver-2019-02-05-20
An ad for Hammell’s Grocery Store in Bradford, c. 1933.
- CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-BW1906-2017-03-27-35-2017-03-27-36
This is a portrait of J.E. Hodgson, the manager of Whimster & Wilcox store on Holland Street West in 1906.
Holland Street 1938 - Shops & the Queen's Hotel
- CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Stre-2019-02-07-25-2019-02-07-29
A photograph depicting part of Holland Street in Bradford, taken by Lewis (Lew) Campbell in 1938. Hammell's Grocery Store, Gardner's Hardware and Queen's Hotel are visible in the photo.