- CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-2016-10-18-01
Part of Local History Collection
Ribbon cutting of the new Administrative Building for the Township of West Gwillimbury on August 12, 1989. (L-R): Ron Simpson, Frank Jonkman, Jim Corneau, Frances Reid, Harry Adams, Bud Brown, Bruce Owen.
The building was designed by architect R. Myles Allison from Barrie, and replaces the offices built in 1951. The building and adjacent works garage cost $820 000.
Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury