- 1989-08-12 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Part of a donation in 2016 to the library from the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury. The pictures in the collection were taken by municipal workers and staff between around 1989 and 2001.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
A view of the exterior of the new Administrative Building for the Township of West Gwillimbury, opened on August 12, 1989.
The building was designed by architect R. Myles Allison from Barrie, and replaces the offices built in 1951. The building and adjacent works garage cost $820 000.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material