Bradford West Gwillimbury

Taxonomia

Código

Nota(s) de âmbito

Nota(s) da fonte

Mostrar nota(s)

Termos hierárquicos

Bradford West Gwillimbury

Termos equivalentes

Bradford West Gwillimbury

Termos associados

Bradford West Gwillimbury

1079 Descrição arquivística resultados para Bradford West Gwillimbury

1079 resultados diretamente relacionados Excluir termos específicos

Deerhurst

Deerhurst - from 1830, mail was received for the early settlers at John Gill's beer shanty at Deerhurst on the Penetang Road, midway between line 12 and line 13. On April 1st, 1863 and official post office opened near this same location and served this community until December 1912. In 1830 James Tindall, who lived across the road from Gill's, donated land from his lot 16, con. 12 farm for the first Ebenezer Wesleyan Methodist Church and cemetery. New churches were built about 1850 and again in 1880. This church was closed in 1966. A small hamlet grew at this location which still remains today.

Circa 1830

Sem título

Coulson's Hill

Coulson's Hill

The hamlet of Coulson's Hill was named after the Coulson family who settled here in 1822. They donated the land for the two church properties and cemeteries. The Anglican church was built in 1854, the Presbyterian church in1857. The hamlet was the home for a hotel, stagecoach shop, a blacksmith shop and an Orange Hall.

circa 1822

Sem título

Town of BWG Staff Photograph Collection

These photographs, maps, and files were part of a donation to the library from the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury. The pictures were taken by municipal workers and staff between around 1989 and 2001. The entire collection consists of approx. 366 photos and various documents.

Sem título

Children's Entertainment Series

  • CA BWGPL CES
  • Coleção
  • 2016

Collection of materials related to the Children's Entertainment Series in Bradford West Gwillimbury.

Sem título

Resultados 31 a 40 de 1079