- 1989-1992 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Part of a donation in 2016 to the library from the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury. The pictures in the collection were taken by municipal workers and staff between around 1989 and 2001.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This is Bradford's first building solely dedicated to a Post Office, built in 1936 at 22 Barrie Street. It was designed by Gordon S. Adamson, and contracted by J. Saint of Bradford. Prior to this, the post office was housed in a shared building on Holland Street on the current day Century 21 parking lot.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material