Brazill House

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Brazill House

BT Hotel

Brazill House

Equivalent terms

Brazill House

Associated terms

Brazill House

1 Archival description results for Brazill House

1 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Bond Head Hotel Advertisement

Advertisement for the Bond Head Hotel. It was built on the corner of 88 and Old Essa Road (Hwy 88 and Hwy 27 today) in 1844 by James Banting. Samuel Manning owned the Hotel from ca. 1857 to 1873. In its time, it was known as the Manning House, the Queens Hotel, and the Bond Head Hotel. The original building burned down in 1892, and was rebuild as a brick structure, but no longer served as a hostelry.

The Brazill House later took over the name "Bond Head Hotel."