Showing 2 results

Archival description
Church Street Item Trinity Episcopal Church
Print preview View:

2 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

New Trinity Church building

Article on the construction and history of Bradford's Trinity Anglican church. The opening ceremony was held on December 2, 1900.

Bradford Witness

Trinity Episcopal Church

The article accompanying this photograph gives a quick history of the Trinity Episcopal Church, later known as the trinity Anglican Church at the corner of Church and James Streets. Rev. George B. Morley was the rector of this new building since the church was destroyed by fire on April 4, 1900. It was re-erected and opened on December 2, 1900 by Rev. Morley.

Edmund Garrett