Item 2017-04-27-11 - Trinity Episcopal Church

Open original Digital object

Identity area

Reference code

CA BWGPL LHC-BraPh-BW1906-2017-04-27-11

Title

Trinity Episcopal Church

Date(s)

  • 1906 (Creation)

Level of description

Item

Extent and medium

Photograph

Context area

Name of creator

Biographical history

Archival history

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

The article accompanying this photograph gives a quick history of the Trinity Episcopal Church, later known as the trinity Anglican Church at the corner of Church and James Streets. Rev. George B. Morley was the rector of this new building since the church was destroyed by fire on April 4, 1900. It was re-erected and opened on December 2, 1900 by Rev. Morley.

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling

Accruals

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

  • English

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

See Local History Room: LH 071.13Bra Page 28 for more information

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation revision deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Digital object (Master) rights area

Digital object (Reference) rights area

Digital object (Thumbnail) rights area

Accession area