Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library Archives

Mostrar 3 resultados Descrição arquivística

3 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

156 John Street West

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-06-07
  • Item
  • 1995

This one-storey house is located at 156 John St. West. The original cladding was stucco and there was a kitchen at the back. Mrs. Belfry owned the building many years ago. After her death, Merle Woodcock bought (and repaired) the house. John Holan...

Janice Hopkins

51 John Street West - The Neilly House

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-05-14
  • Item
  • 1995

The Neilly House is located mid-block on the north side at 51 John Street West. It was built around 1900 in the Eclectic Edwardian style. The structure was designed by the same architect who was responsible for designing Bradford’s Anglican Church...

Nancy Smith

156 John Street West

  • CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-04-06-07-2017-04-06-08
  • Parte
  • 1995

This house is located on the south side at 156 John St. West. It was originally a garage built by Merle Woodcock on his property. The structure was on the laneway that went to Holland Street. This laneway was a popular spot for sleigh rides when t...

Janice Hopkins