- CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-2016-10-18-01-2019-03-11-08
Part of Local History Collection
Trucks outside of the Public Works garage on the same land as the new Administrative Building for the Township of West Gwillimbury, opened on August 12, 1989.
The building was designed by architect R. Myles Allison from Barrie, and replaces the offices built in 1951. The building and adjacent works garage cost $820 000.
Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury