Grand Opening

Référentiel

Code

Note(s) sur la portée et contenu

Note(s) sur la source

Note(s) d'affichage

Termes hiérarchiques

Grand Opening

Termes équivalents

Grand Opening

Termes associés

Grand Opening

55 Description archivistique résultats pour Grand Opening

55 résultats directement liés Exclure les termes spécifiques

Library Opening Tag

A tag with hole (probably affixed to a small gift) thanking people for coming to the opening ceremony for the new Bradford Public Library at 100 Holland Court on November 6, 1988.

Bradford Public Library

Library Opening Brochure

A brochure from the opening ceremony for the new Bradford Public Library at 100 Holland Court on November 6, 1988.

Bradford Public Library

Library Opening Invitation

A invitation for the opening ceremony for the new Bradford Public Library at 100 Holland Court on November 6, 1988.

Bradford Public Library

Bond Head School S.S #5 opens

New Bond Head School, 1954.
Upper caption reads, "The New S.S. 5 West Gwillimbury building at Bond Head is a marked contrast with the old school, which can be seen behind at left. The old building was in continuous use for 80 years. In 1908, the roof blew off and had to be replaced with a new one. The new one-classroom school is of rug brick and has an aluminum roof and large windows all along the side facing the road. The first sod was turned on Thanksgiving Day and the new school, built by Contractor Wilfrid Halbert of Thornton, was moved into at the beginning of February. D.A. Lapp, public school inspector for South Simcoe, officially opened the building."

Mayor Gordon will open store

"Mayor Roy Gordon will be on hand tomorrow (Thursday) at 10 a.m. at Stedman's on Holland Street west to "re-open" that store in a ribbon-cutting ceremony. New owner Cliff King took over the Bradford commercial landmark February 7 from Ron Bannerman, after the store had been in the Bannerman family for more than 30 years. Mr. King, a native of Fergus, was a district manager for Stedman's before buying the Bradford store. He and his wife, Monique, and their five children, Kathy, Christine, Kim, Ricky and Nicole are going to buy a home in Bradford, but Mr. King reports they have been so busy with the store that they haven't found the time. Monique, Kathy and Kim help in the store, along with employees Mary Saint and Audrey Stevens. Mr. King is closing at 4 p.m. this afternoon to get ready for the big opening festivities that include prizes of two antique radios and special sale items. He said that he appreciated the assistance he received from Mr. Bannerman when he first took over the store. Mayor Gordon will be presented with a special pair of gold scissors for the ribbon-cutting."

Bradford Witness

New Administrative Public Works garage

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-2016-10-18-01-2016-11-09-14
  • Partiellement
  • 1989-08-12
  • Fait partie de Local History Collection

The garage for the Public Works on the same land as the new Administrative Building for the Township of West Gwillimbury, opened on August 12, 1989. The building was designed by architect R. Myles Allison from Barrie, and replaces the offices built in 1951. The building and adjacent works garage cost $820 000.

Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury

New Administrative building

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-2016-10-18-01-2016-11-09-15
  • Partiellement
  • 1989-08-12
  • Fait partie de Local History Collection

Exterior of the new Administrative Building for the Township of West Gwillimbury, opened on August 12, 1989. The building was designed by architect R. Myles Allison from Barrie, and replaces the offices built in 1951. The building and adjacent works garage cost $820 000.

Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury

New Administrative Building - Long Shot

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-2016-10-18-01-2019-03-11-07
  • Partiellement
  • 1989-08-12
  • Fait partie de Local History Collection

A long shot of the new Administrative Building for the Township of West Gwillimbury, opened on August 12, 1989. The Admin Building and the Public Works garage can be seen in this photograph.

The building was designed by architect R. Myles Allison from Barrie, and replaces the offices built in 1951. The building and adjacent works garage cost $820 000.

Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury

Councillor Art Janse

  • CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-2016-10-18-01-2019-03-11-04
  • Partiellement
  • 1989-08-12
  • Fait partie de Local History Collection

Councillor Art Janse sitting at his desk in the new Administrative Building for the Township of West Gwillimbury on August 12, 1989.

The building was designed by architect R. Myles Allison from Barrie, and replaces the offices built in 1951. The building and adjacent works garage cost $820 000.

Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury

New Canal Bridge Officially Opened by County Officials

Article detailed the opening of the bridge near the Holland Marsh pumphouse which "serves a considerable portion of the Holland Marsh, [and] replaces the old wooden structure which was in a bad state of repair". Officials for Simcoe and York Counties, and King Township attended.

Bradford Witness

Résultats 1 à 10 sur 55