11 and 13 Holland Street East
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-24-05
There was a vacant lot located at 11 Holland St. East after the big fire of 1871. Dennis Nolan built an addition to his Model T Ford dealership (located at 9 Holland St. E.) on this vacant lot. Len Saint used cement to build the new structure and ...
15 and 19 Holland Street East
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-24-06
The building located at 15 Holland St. East was bought by Harold Boyd many years ago. He ran a pool room on the ground floor on the west side. He added a second floor above the pool room for living quarters. Jack Pong owned a restaurant on the eas...
2 Holland Street East - The Village Inn
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-24-02
The Village Inn is located at 2 Holland St. East (on the corner of Holland and Simcoe Streets). There had been a hotel located at this site before the great fire of 1871. The building in this photo (1995) was built in 1920 in the Ontario Vernacula...
31 and 33 Holland Street East
- CA BWGPL GJ-HistBuilding-2017-03-24-08
The building located at 31 and 33 Holland St. East once housed an implement business run by Frank Allan and his son George. Leonard Saint and Sinclair MacDonald cemented the building and flattened the roof. There were four rental apartments upstai...
A Heritage Moment - Trinity Anglican Church, Bond Head
- CA BWGPL WEG-Chu-BHChu-PH26643
Description : On the north side of the 7th Line, about 1 km. west of Bond Head, there is a metre-high cairn in the fence line, that marks the location of the home and church built by the Rev. Featherstone Osler in the late 1830s. The frame church,...
Bradford West Gwillimbury Times
- CA BWGPL WEG-Arch
Contains items relating to Architecture. Headings include:
*Historic Homes/ Buildings
*Hotels & Inns
*Housing Outside WG
Bond Head Garage
- CA BWGPL LHC-SCom-BondHead-OS8512
The garage in Bond Head. This garage was built by Ron Grimshaw.
Bond Head Garage
- CA BWGPL LHC-SCom-BondHead-OS8512-OS9025
The Bond Head garage built by Ron Grimshaw.
- CA BWGPL LHC-Arti-2017-05-03-02
Article about the history of Harvey's business - the Bradford Seed House building