- CA BWGPL LHC-TownBWG-Muni-2016-10-18-01-2019-03-11-02
Part of Local History Collection
Presentation to council of a building plaque for the new Township of West Gwillimbury Administrative Building on August 12, 1989. The Councillors sitting behind the desk include Jim Corneau, Frank Jonkman, Charles "Bud" Brown, Art Janse, Frances Reid and Ron Simpson.
The building was designed by architect R. Myles Allison from Barrie, and replaces the offices built in 1951. The building and adjacent works garage cost $820 000.
Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury