- 1989-1992 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
This is the house of Dr. Lewis Campbell at 33 John St. East. It was built in 1900, and many of the details within the house are still original. A roof skylight, balcony infill above the porch, and the entrance stairs and railing have all been modified.
Dr. Lewis Campbell was a second generation of the Scottish Campbells and was well known in Town. See the Related Descriptions for more information on Dr. Campbell.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material