Part of a donation in 2016 to the library from the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury. The pictures in the collection were taken by municipal workers and staff between around 1989 and 2001.
Zone du contenu et de la structure
Présentation du contenu
This is the house of Dr. Lewis Campbell at 33 John St. East. It was built in 1900, and many of the details within the house are still original. A roof skylight, balcony infill above the porch, and the entrance stairs and railing have all been modified.
Dr. Lewis Campbell was a second generation of the Scottish Campbells and was well known in Town. See the Related Descriptions for more information on Dr. Campbell.
Évaluation, élimination et calendrier de conservation
Mode de classement
Zone des conditions d'accès et d'utilisation
Conditions de reproduction
Langue des documents
Écriture des documents
Notes sur la langue et l'écriture
Caractéristiques matérielle et contraintes techniques
Instruments de recherche
More information on this building in "Inventory of Historic Buildings in Bradford, Ontario," Local History Collection 720.9713Hal, pg 131.