Part of a donation in 2016 to the library from the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury. The pictures in the collection were taken by municipal workers and staff between around 1989 and 2001.
Área de contenido y estructura
Alcance y contenido
This is the house of Dr. Lewis Campbell at 33 John St. East. It was built in 1900, and many of the details within the house are still original. A roof skylight, balcony infill above the porch, and the entrance stairs and railing have all been modified.
Dr. Lewis Campbell was a second generation of the Scottish Campbells and was well known in Town. See the Related Descriptions for more information on Dr. Campbell.
Valorización, destrucción y programación
Sistema de arreglo
Área de condiciones de acceso y uso
Condiciones de acceso
Idioma del material
Escritura del material
Notas sobre las lenguas y escrituras
Características físicas y requisitos técnicos
Instrumentos de descripción
More information on this building in "Inventory of Historic Buildings in Bradford, Ontario," Local History Collection 720.9713Hal, pg 131.